We are in search of dynamic Wastewater Engineer to join an elite Engineering department. If you are interested in joining a high-growth, well established organization with outstanding growth opportunity, then this is an opportunity for you!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience with direct client facing experience.
- Consulting, solutions-based engineering experience
- Must have experience with Wastewater treatment technology.
- A P.E. license required.
- Actively practicing Civil/Environmental Engineer
- Functioning as the engineering lead for certain aspects of projects including prep of design plans, specs, and reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare proposals and cost analysis.
- Establish and maintain client relationships, with a strong emphasis on communication.
- Be flexible in adapting with changing and challenging situations.
- Maintain awareness of business opportunities with clients through solution based, value added approach; acting as a subject matter expert with ability to solve problem and automate processes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous personal, peer and process improvement.
Achieve the requirements and primary accountabilities by:
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting practices.
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
- Communicating throughout organization.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths.
- Able to manage multiple projects.
What we have to offer:
- Quality products, you can be proud of.
- Strong, existing portfolio of clientele
- Recession proof industry
- A culture you can be proud of, family oriented and flexible who understand work-life balance.
- A competitive base salary + bonuses
- Mentoring, coaching employee development program
- Benefits (401K, Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Flexible Work Environment
- Pro-employee team environment that promotes within
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO Package
- Company paid retreats.
- Remote, work from home options.
We are looking forward, getting to know you...