Business Developer (Part-time)
Why Work Here?
- Room for growth
- Flexible work schedule
- Off site or On-site at our Doylestown Pa office
- Offering- Training, career development, and coaching.
Are you looking for a meaningful career?
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives?
If your answer is YES- Come join a booming industry and love what you do!
TheMasonGroup- HR & Talent Acquisition Solutions needs a passionate Business Developer who knows how to build lasting relationships and provide world-class customer service to small-midsized organizations. You will work with an award-winning team of high energy professionals who absolutely love their jobs as well as some of the greatest leaders in the staffing industry—all while earning a competitive compensation plan.
- Identify and generate new business through sales activities such as prospecting, marketing campaigns, telemarketing, customer service, territory planning within the PA, NJ, DE region, networking, cold calls, and relationship building.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach and follow a strategic market plan to develop new business and expand on existing accounts.
- Perform daily follow-up calls, email campaigns, database mining to garner weekly appointments.
- Evaluate and determine the client’s needs and a plan of action to offer workforce solutions. Products: RPO- Recruitment Process Outsourcing, contingency searches, retained searches, white-label staff augmentation, Temp-to-hire, and more….
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Organize weekly sales efforts utilizing the Contact Record Management (CRM) system, including all contacts, activities, appointments, and opportunities.
- Experience B2B sales experience, preferably consultative, solutions-based selling
- Experience in the talent acquisition, workforce, or staffing industry preferred, not required.
- Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering, and/or IT exposure or knowledge of is a plus
- Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and self-confidence
- Work well within a quota-driven environment
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in sales
- A strong network of contacts
- “Hunter" – Focuses on new business development, quickly transitioning new accounts to the service team
- Technology Savvy – Experience with LinkedIn and other sales platforms
TheMasonGroup- HR & Talent Acquisition Solutions offers a competitive compensation plan with an aggressive uncapped commission structure.
Contact us today for an immediate interview!