COVID-19 Compliance Officers
We are seeking multi hands-on H&S Leaders to assist the television & film industry to operate safely during the COVID-19 pandemic? You will have the opportunity to work with top producers, cast members and crew to manage and implement full COVID-19 compliance programs. These are full-time consulting opportunities with 45+ hour work weeks.
We currently have openings in the following locations:
- Los Angeles, CA (March 01 to September 30, 2021)
- Los Angeles, CA (March 15 to March 30, 2022)
- Atlanta, GA (March 01 to December 2021)
- Boston, MA (March 01 to October 2021)
Qualifications / Training
Public or occupational health professionals with effective program management and leadership skills and experience running COVID-19 programs, preferable in the television and film industry. Trained or certified as Physician Assistant, Registered Nurse, EMT, Paramedic, Set Medic, Occupational Health or Environmental Health professionals. Previous management of COVID testing and contract tracing programs in the industry, a plus.
- Interpret, implement, and support Covid-19 guidelines.
- Communicate and educate effectively.
- Detail oriented and observant with the ability to disseminate new information as it is received.
- Understand the spread and prevention of infectious disease. Detect potential infection risks and proactively eliminate hazards.
- Able to help departments organize their workflow and prioritize multiple guidelines simultaneously while working within required physical distancing practices.
- Trained in sanitization and ventilation controls and general knowledge of OSHA and DOH requirements
- Communicate and enforce studio Covid-19 policies to the production team. Be the day-to-day resource and point of contact for all questions and concerns from cast and crew.
- Train crew and work with all departments and new employees to eliminate barriers to compliance.
- Serve as the principal conduit between the Producers, Studio, and Medical Experts to ensure legal and medical compliance.
- Work with Producers and Location Managers to develop plans for all production sites and shooting locations including shops, offices, stages, local and distant shooting locations.
- Coordinate interdepartmental communication, signage, and crew engagement in managing Covid-19 risk.
- Oversee the production’s Covid Team which may include compliance supervisors, testing coordinator, PPE and sanitization coordinators and compliance monitors.