Geo Services, Project Manager
Due to expansion, we are in search of multi engineers with direct experience within the construction & geotechnical engineering space. If you are seeking to get out into the field, providing value to a diverse group of professionals and industrials, then this role is for you.
- Managing field work including working closely with construction site leaders and engineers.
- Documentation, reduction, analysis, and reporting of field and laboratory data.
- Proposal / bid preparation, engineering analysis & report preparation.
- Field investigation and soil laboratory testing, including test borings, test pits, monitoring wells, cone pentameter testing, and geotechnical instrumentation.
- Field analysis for excavation, including installation of drilled & driven piles, and dynamic and static pile load tests.
- Construction materials testing, construction review, and interpretation of construction specifications.
- Experience within Engineering, construction, and working in a team environment.
- Diverse experience with a focus on problem solving and difficult field applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work remotely, traveling to client sites as needed within Southern New Jersey, Delaware, and Southeast Pennsylvania.
- Workflow can be physical at times, must have the ability to lift 35lbs.
- Bachelor's degree in geotechnical engineering and/or civil engineering
- P.E., Professional Engineering license; NCEES - Engineer-In-Training
- Geotechnical engineering and construction review experience
- Ability to be independent and to work in a team.
- Sense of craftsmanship takes pride in their code.
- Successfully managing multiple projects in tandem.
- Competitive base + 10% 401k match + Bonus program
- Paid holidays & vacation plan
- medical plans & dental and vision insurance options
- Short-term & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, accident insurance, Tele-a-doc program, Pet insurance & Legal assistance.
We're looking forward, getting to know you...