Health & Safety Professional
We are seeking to hire a dynamic team player as a Health and Safety Professional to join our team of experienced professionals.
Note: This role is a six (6) month contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Manage and coordinate compliance programs on site, in a production environment.
- Conduct assessments and audits to improve compliance and EHS culture.
- Conduct employee and supervisory training and coaching both in person and virtually.
- Build client relationships through effective communication and responsiveness.
- Work independently to support company and client initiatives.
- Develop engaging training materials for in person and virtual learning.
- Hours/days of work: M-F 8:30-5PM EST
- Provide H&S in a Manufacturing environment, supporting two (2) sites, approx. 7 miles apart.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Assist team with daily responsibilities, on the floor presence, compliance to site policies, assist with EHS reports.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in warehousing and/or manufacturing.
- Experience in health and safety environment
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in safety related field.
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates an attention to detail and delivery of quality materials.
- Ability to organize, facilitate, and manage meetings and tasks.
- Experience with writing clear and concise reports
- Ability to work independently and manage deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Outstanding professional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Certification in a related area (ASP, GSP or OHST) preferred, not required.
- Experience as a consultant supporting various clients, a plus.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations, a plus
Come work for a company that values its employees, clients, and contribution to the Environmental, Health and Safety community.
Looking forward getting to know you...