Lead Logistics Coordinator
We are seeking a dynamic Logistics professional to join our growing team, managing processes initially, then gradually adding additional leadership responsibilities over the first 6-12 months, becoming a hands-on leader. If you're a hard-working professional, who enjoys both strategic and tactical work flow with a passion for supply chain then this opportunity is ideal for you.
- Manage high-end, fragile retail / wholesale inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline & automate processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Partner and communicate with wholesalers, manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Manage and develop logistics staff as needed
- Create and manage budgets
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, and/or transportation or equivalency years of experience preferred.
- Experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- Direct experience with high-end retail / wholesale products a plus
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical, being a hand-on leader able to fill staffing gaps as needed.
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Strong team player, availability to take ownership
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software.
Achieve the requirements and primary accountabilities by:
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting practices
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
- Communicating throughout organization.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths.
- Able to manage multiple projects.
What we have to offer:
- Quality products, you can be proud of.
- Strong, existing portfolio of clientele
- Recession proof industry
- A culture you can be proud of, family oriented and flexible who understand work-life balance.
- A competitive base salary + bonuses
- Mentoring, coaching employee development program
- Benefits (401K, Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Flexible Work Environment
- Pro-employee team environment that promotes within
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO Package
- Company paid retreats
We are looking forward in getting to know you....