Office Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
One of the fastest-growing Talent Acquisition, HR consulting firms in the Northeast is searching for a strategic-minded, customer-driven individual to support our Recruitment Operations. You will support our Contingency, Retained and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) Operations. You will be located on-site at our Doylestown Pennsylvania office. Our “product” as a Talent Acquisition firm is human capital, so you will undoubtedly need to love working with and around people. You will not be alone, though. Our teams are highly collaborative, and we enjoy a very dynamic culture.
- Are you ready to break free of the mundane?
- Seeking a clear path to grow?
- Giving the opportunity to continuously innovate? Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference, where each day brings a new challenge?
- Look no further!
What will we need from you?
- Self-starter, coachable, adaptable who is well-organized, detail-oriented, creative and possesses excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work across departments to support corporate strategies.
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships with vendors, internal cross-functional teams and customers across a wide spectrum of industries.
- Minimal travel, to no travel.
- Strong desire to grow, learning new technologies and processes.
- Creative, strategic thinking and ability to improvise when needed
- Professional telephone presence
- Positive attitude with effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Behaviors we value: Collaborator, gratitude, integrity, natural helper, detailed, focused,problem-solver, critical thinking, sense of unity, kindness, diversity of ideas, ability to be flexible, and adaptable. Customer service minded, strong sense of workmanship.
- Experience in two (2) of the following areas: MS Office Suit, Outlook365 (Preferred), Databases, tracking systems, Payroll, QuickBooks, CRM, Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Social/Professional media, job boards, career platforms.
- Ability to type 45+ words per minute.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Have the ability, or prior experience within a supportive role.
- Strong time management skills; Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects and important issues at one time.
What can you expect?
- A dynamic, flexible culture, that promotes collaboration and professional/ personal growth of each team member.
- Supporting our CEO, Talent Acquisition, and Client Service team
- Administrator of our social/professional media sites, internal/external databases (ATS)
- Conduct marketing campaigns through Social media platforms weekly.
- Scheduling, researching, preliminary screening of candidates to funnel into our recruitment process.
- Assist the onboarding of new employees, coordinate training and technology set-up
- Order off supplies as needed
- Assist in developing, enhancing our culture, and office environment.
- Review process workflow with operations and leaders to collaborate on continuously automating processes, streamlining whenever possible.
- Supporting onsite and near-site “local” recruiting events to include job fairs, corporate hiring events, local networking events, and supporting outreach activities.
- Preparing, participating in status updates with leadership team.
- Post, rewrite, and brand job requirements as needed
- Resume branding & revisions prior to client presentation as needed
- Supporting recruitment efforts, acting as liaison between vendors, candidates and contacts at our clients' sites as needed.
- Promote & adherence to best practices company wide.
- In collaboration with leaders, create, document, & sustain standard operating procedures, SOP.
- With collaboration, finalize templates & intake forms, importing into database (ATS) as needed.
- Demonstrate integrity and adhere to the company’s core values and business ethics standards.
- Collaborate with Leadership team, as needed to implement improvements, automation initiatives, assisting in creating a turnkey back office.
- Work in close conjunction with the leadership to further company initiatives, ensure all operations runs smoothly in all aspects
- Expect hands-on training, coaching, mentorship. You will be supported, set up to succeed.
Achieve the requirements & responsibilities by:
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting practices
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes, automate, recommending changes when appropriate.
- Supporting all business operations, value in - value out.
- Adapting, realizing workflow can, will change as our business grows.
- Communicating throughout organization.
What we offer:
- To be a part of a well-established team that values hard work, innovation & knows the value of its people.
- Coaching, mentoring helping team members realize their potential, aiding in defining goals and executing them.
- Competitive compensation
- We are privately owned with an aggressive growth strategy; Making way for ample advancement opportunities to transition into operations and/or direct management.
- Competitive base package + bonus plan
- We have continuous training, and are firm believers that a strong, knowledgeable, well trained staff is the reason we are at the top of our field, having continued success.
- Our goal as leaders is to provide value, value to our clients, candidates, vendors and more importantly to our team.
Looking forward getting to know you…
Headquartered walking distance of the Doylestown train station!