Construction Safety Professional
Are you looking to join an innovative, rapidly growing company that values its employees and offers a flexible work environment and the opportunity for professional development? Then apply now, this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Safety Professional to join our experienced team.
- Assist a wide variety of general contractors to implement effective safety programs
- Initiate and audit high risk work permits (e.g., crane operations, work at heights, confined space entries, hot work, excavations)
- Provide jobsite safety orientation and oversee subcontractor safety performance
- Prepare and present training in safety topics such as fall protection, hot work, lockout / tagout, confined space entry, powered industrial trucks, electrical safety, scaffold safety, cranes/rigging, excavation/trenches, hazard communication, ladder safety, etc.
- Conduct routine (daily and weekly) jobsite safety inspections
- Review safety data sheets (SDSs) for chemicals brought onsite
- Mentor/coach contractor managers and employees in safe work practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Occupational Safety, Environmental or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of OSHA 1926 construction & 1910 general industry standards and best practices, a plus
- Large steel structure experience
- Effective organizational, communication and training skills a must
- Experience in maintaining OSHA requirements for multiple employer worksites
- OSHA Outreach Construction Training Certification is highly desirable
- Certifications as GSP, CHST, STSC are preferred
- Ability to physically perform the duties and work in any type of environmental conditions
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred, but not required.
What we have to offer:
- Named Fastest Growing Company by Inc. Magazine
- Internationally Recognized Brand in EHS Services
- Company Paid Training & Professional Development
- Flexible Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Based on Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K, etc.
- Pro-employee team environment that promotes within
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO Package
Must be able to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship