Project Estimation Manager, Mechanical Systems
- Looking for a place where you can have a direct path to grow, with a growing, stable organization?
- Giving the opportunity for continuously training & coaching?
- Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference, where each day brings a new challenge?
Look no further !!!!
In search of dynamic team player to spearhead our custom mechanical projects at our Bucks County manufacturing facility. If you are interested in joining a high-growth, well established organization with outstanding growth opportunity, then this is an opportunity for you! Responsibilities include custom estimation, project coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of projects on time and on budget, while remaining aligned with corporate strategy, commitments, and organizational objectives.
- Generating proposals of manufactured Machinery and custom equipment.
- Working independently and in tandem with Sales, Plant Managers, Operations Professionals, manufacturing, vendors, Architects, Designers, Engineers, Owners, and General Contractors GM’s.
- Transition to lead and ultimately manage internal team members. Minimal of (one) 1 year of experience managing and/or leading staff.
- Project cycle, coordinating all input for bid to the customer, preparing detailed project budget and managing execution of the project to meet contract requirements on time and on budget.
- Help define the project scope, and deliverables
- Plan, implement, manage budget, schedule, and project timeline
- Take part in daily meeting, status updates
- Work cross-functionally to forecast, quote generation, manage cost variances
- Allocate project resources as needed
- Implement process improvements
- Establish accountability and scalability
- Evaluate projects through a grading system and recommend improvements
- Hands-on experience as an estimator, generating proposals.
- Direct experience within manufacturing, preferably within an OSHA and/or ISO environment.
- Exposure to supply chain, logistics and parts
- Direct labor costing experience
- Preferred experience in (3) Three of the following areas: Heavy Equipment, Processing equipment, pumps, hydraulics, machinery, manufacturing, pharma equipment, and/or automated equipment.
- Exposure implementing or sustaining continuous or process improvements, preferred-Not required
- Proven ability to bring it all together & execute
- Project management qualification (PMP) (CPM) or equivalent years of experience preferred, not required.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience creating, implementing, SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) a plus.
- Experience as a Project Engineer, Project Manager and/or Project Coordinator with deploying their techniques and tools would be an asset, not a requirement.
- Must have at least (2) two of the following technical Skills: ERP systems, AutoCAD SketchUp, MRP, CRM, MS Office, MS Excel, Google doc’s, estimation software.
- Superior communication skills (both written and oral) are required
- Ability to push and drive for results
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Able to work within cross-functional groups
- Ability to multitask and manage 4-8 proposals in tandem.