National Sales Manager, (Manufactured Building Products)
We are in search of dynamic leader, a Sales Manager to spearhead our National Sales team. If you are interested in joining a high-growth, well established organization with outstanding growth opportunity, then this is an opportunity for you!
For over 15 years, supplying fine finishes & custom quality building materials to all markets within architecture & construction industries. Delivering an in demand, recession proof product; Ideal for a candidate that enjoy a more technical, customize product offering.
Seeking a strong sales leader, relationship builder to build and lead our existing sales force. We have established, local, regional, and national relationships, which we would want you to expand, while penetrating deeper into existing accounts through your coaching and leadership.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Establish a corporate cadence, leading Bi-weekly status updates meeting
- Superior communication skills (both written and oral) are required
- Self-starter able to develop, implement and sustain SOP’s
- Ability to create a winning, positive team culture.
- Ability to build high performing sales teams
- Plan, implement, manage, schedule, timelines with your internal support team.
- Work cross-functionally to forecast, quote generation, manage cost variances
- Reporting & Forecasting
- Long term, strategic visionary
- Ability to project, forecast, measure and report on increased revenue
- Ability to increase revenue, comfortable with revenue streams upward of 20-40million
- Establish accountability and scalability
- Develop, and monitor KPI’s Key Performance Indicators.
- Create, implement and sustain team’s PIP- Performance Improvement Plan
- Ability to establish strategic relationships with new and existing customers.
- Natural problem solver, helper with a creative and inquisitive mindset
- Ability to push and drive for results
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills- PROVEN relationship builder
- Able to work within cross-functional groups
- Direct experience working in field sales, generating proposals, penetrating existing and new business.
- Direct experience within manufacturing, preferably within an OSHA and/or ISO environment, preferred, not required.
- Exposure to supply chain, logistics and parts a plus
- Preferred exposure in (2) Two of the following areas: manufacturing, building materials, wood products, fine finishes, production, architecture, and/or operations.
- Proven ability to bring it all together & execute
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints, a plus
- Must have at least (4) four of the following technical Skills: ERP systems, AutoCAD, SketchUP, MRP, CRM, MS Office suit- Excel focused, Google doc’s, estimation software, forecasting, analytics & reporting tools.
- Ability to multitask and manage multi proposals in tandem.
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work remotely, in our corporate offices, and travel nationally, as needed up to 30-40% to our client sites.
What we have to offer:
- A quality product, you can be proud of.
- Strong, existing portfolio and sales team
- A culture you can be proud of, family oriented culture
- A competitive base salary + competitive commission structure and
- Mentoring, coaching employee development program
- Benefits (401K, Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Flexible Work Environment
- Pro-employee team environment that promotes within
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO Package
Achieve the requirements and primary accountabilities by:
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting practices
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
- Communicating throughout organization.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths.
- Able to manage multiple projects.
We are looking forward in getting to know you....