Territory Account Executive (NE-Mid-Atlantic)
- Seeking a local sales role, where you are in your own bed every night, rather wrestling with hotels and airports?
- Looking for a place where you can have a direct path, controlling your income, with a growing, stable organization?
- Giving the opportunity for continuously training & coaching?
- Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference, where each day brings a new challenge?
Look no further!
We are in search of dynamic team player to spearhead our Northeast, Mid-Atlantic region, being the face of our organization. If you are interested in joining a high-growth, well established organization with outstanding growth opportunity, then this is an opportunity for you!
For over 23 years, supplying standard & custom quality gaskets and sealants to all markets within manufacturing. Not the sexist products, rather a lucrative, in demand, recession proof product; Ideal for candidates that enjoy a more technical, customize product offering.
Seeking a strong relationship builder, to sell our customize engineered gaskets to regional OEM’s, equipment manufacturers, machine shops, manufacturers of Pharma equipment, medical device equipment manufacturers, maintenance equipment and more. Our product is a must have for ALL verticals. We have established, local relationships, which we would want you to expand, while penetrating deeper into existing accounts.
- Superior communication skills (both written and oral) are required
- Plan, implement, manage, schedule, timelines with your internal support team.
- Take part in status updates, mine our CRM
- Work cross-functionally to forecast, quote generation, manage cost variances
- Establish accountability and scalability
- Ability to establish strategic relationships with new and existing customers.
- Natural problem solver, helper with a creative and inquisitive mindset
- Ability to push and drive for results
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills- PROVEN relationship builder
- Able to work within cross-functional groups
- Direct experience working in field sales, generating proposals, penetrating existing and new business.
- Direct experience within manufacturing, preferably within an OSHA and/or ISO environment, preferred, not required.
- Exposure to supply chain, logistics and parts a plus
- Preferred exposure in (1) one of the following areas: manufacturing, heavy equipment, processing equipment, pumps, hydraulics, machinery, operations, pharma equipment, and/or automated equipment.
- Proven ability to bring it all together & execute
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints, a plus
- Must have at least (2) two of the following technical Skills: ERP systems, AutoCAD, SketchUP, MRP, CRM, MS Office, MS Excel, Google doc’s, estimation software.
- Ability to multitask and manage multi proposals in tandem.
What we have to offer:
- A quality product, you can be proud of.
- Strong, existing portfolio
- A regional sales, account management role where you’re in your own bed every night, rather than a Motel away from friends and family.
- Ability to work remotely, traveling regionally 40-60% to our client sites.
- A competitive base salary + competitive commission structure
- Mentoring, coaching employee development program
- Benefits (401K, Medical, Vision, Dental)
Independence, personal freedom to create your own schedule
Internal sales, customer, and management support
- Flexible Work Environment
- Pro-employee team environment that promotes within
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO Package
We are looking forward in getting to know you....
Must be local to the Bucks / Mont County region and able to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship