Talent Acquisition Specialist (Part-time)
One of the fastest growing Talent Acquisition firms in the Northeast is searching for a strategic minded, customer driven individual to support our Recruitment Operations. You will support our RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) You will be located on-site at our Doylestown office. Our “product” as a recruiting firm is human capital, so you will undoubtedly need to love working with and around people. You won’t be alone, though. Our teams are collaborative, and we enjoy a very dynamic culture.
Please note, this is a part-time, permanent position working for TheMasonGroup. Ideally, 20 hours per week with a flexible work schedule.
What can you expect?
- Supporting our Full lifecycle recruitment team, identifying and sourcing both active & passive talent through social /professional media sites, existing internal databases, and networking.
- Scheduling and interviewing candidates, and prescreening to funnel into our recruitment process.
- Onsite and near-site “local” recruiting events to include job fairs, local networking events, and supporting outreach activities.
- “Placing” qualified and interested candidates that match our client’s unique culture technical and behaviors
- Manage our web and social media presence
- Adhering to a well-defined process from initial position opening all the way to offer stage, and in some cases, to onboarding and beyond
- Preparing for and participating in regular status update and strategy meetings with clients
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates for client job requirements
- “Selling” the job opportunity and the company it’s with in order to gain interest or referrals from prospective candidates
- Serving as primary liaison between candidates that are interviewing and contacts at our clients
- Supporting onsite Client Services to ensure efficient interview process and “World-Class Standard” candidate experience.
- Hands-on training mentored by a seasoned veteran.
What we need from you:
- Supporting, sourcing, and/or recruiting experience, preferred although not required
- Have worked in a supporting role, supporting direct operations
- Creative, strategic thinking and ability to improvise when needed
- Polished, professional telephone presence
- Positive attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) ApplicatePro or RecruitBPM preferred, not required.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- 1-3 years of recruiting, operations, souring or supporting corporate operations experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.