- Are you ready to break free of the everyday?
- Looking for a place where you can think unconventionally?
- Giving the opportunity to continuously innovate? Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference, where each day brings a new challenge?
Look no further!
We are seeking a talented Software Developer with a passion for building high-quality, designed applications, and exploring new and expanding technologies. We need a candidate with a strong technology foundation to build on. The position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to assist in the all aspects of the development phase, from planning to execution. Reporting to the Director of Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting ongoing and new development projects.
- Proficient in C#, .NET
- Moderate exposure to LINQ queries
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, and execution
- Scope of work will touch upon, enterprise level development, web stack and in-house web applications, focused on back-end system vs front end.
- Custom programming
- Design and develop object-oriented code
- Identify deficiencies in standard processes and suggest changes to improve the efficiency and quality of engineering deliverables.
- Experience working with large scale cloud-based systems a plus
- Experience designing scalable applications a plus
- Experience developing business applications
- Knowledge of Angular, preferred, not required
- Experience working with web services, WCF, and SQL, a plus
- Project management skills, a plus.
- Ability to translate business objectives into programming initiatives and requirements.
- Ability to influence people both internally and externally.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing development projects, TDD environment a plus.
- No travel required, although may travel 1-3 times annually to our multi locations throughout the Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Bucks County offices.
- Ability to be independent and to work in a team
- Sense of craftsmanship takes pride in their code.
- Actively looks for ways to contribute, Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills are a must, able to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges
- Successfully managing multiple projects in tandem.
- Strong integrity, should prove to be a valuable technical resource for other team members
Team size: (9) Nine SW Engineers. Corporate wide comprised of a (66) Sixty-six SW/ HW Engineers & Developers with total employee count of 173
We offer a competitive package, attractive base salary, health insurance, Life Insurance, Dental, Corporate retreats, Bonus plan, 5 weeks’ vacation, employee development programs, 11% match on 401k, mentoring, flexible schedule, remote opportunities and more.
Education: BA/BS in related field (preferred) or equivalent experience.