Laborer, Machine Operator (Growth Opportunity)
- Looking for a place where you can have a direct path to grow, with a growing organization?
- Giving the opportunity for continuously training & coaching?
- Seeking an environment that cross-trains their team members?
- Seeking a culture that supports, with a work hard, play hard mantra?
- Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference, where each day brings a new challenge?
Look no further!!!!
We are seeking to add a dynamic, impact team members to our growing production team. You will be operating factory equipment, work on an assembly, sort products for shipping, put together, and inspects products, and adhere to factory safety guidelines & standards.
What we offer:
- To be a part of a well-established team that values hard work, innovation and knows the value of its people.
- Competitive hourly compensation with unlimited over-time (Time & a half)
- 401K benefits
- Paid holidays & vacations
- Health Benefits
- Paid training and education
- Mentorship programs
- Pristine air-conditioned production floor, with ungraded employee amenities.
- A culture that promotes after work activities, building a family-oriented environment
- Clear path for growth to advance
- Management training programs
- Company outings, on-site gaming, events & retreats
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Starts assembly and production machinery at beginning of shift.
- Monitors equipment to ensure that products are flowing properly.
- Make sure that workstations are clean and free of hazardous materials.
- Addresses problems with production equipment and machinery and fixes them as needed.
- Cleans and maintains equipment.
- Finish assemble and sort wood products.
- Uses power tools, and fork truck when needed (Training offered).
- Observes and removes faulty product from assembly line, ensuring quality finished products
- Inspects products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Affixes labels, company logos, and other exterior details to products as needed.
- Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Keeps factory floor clean and safe.
- Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials in the factory.
- Ensures that all production deadlines are met, reducing lead times.
- Reports issues or problems with production.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates ability to interpret equipment gauges and monitors factory equipment.
- Ability to learn & understand possesses of structure and function of production equipment.
- Once fully trained by our team be able to identify problems or malfunctions with machinery and equipment.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking and problem- solving skills necessary to troubleshoot production issues, making recommendations as needed to improve processes.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Exhibits ability to work cautiously but efficiently in potentially hazardous conditions.
- Once trained, have ability to understand and follow factory safety procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrates ability to use power tools safely and effectively.
- Works efficiently and manages time effectively.
- Possesses physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk, and lift for long periods of time.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Certification and licensing a plus, not required
- Previous experience in factory or warehouse setting is recommended, but not required- due to our robust training program.
- Must have an amazing work ethic, and eager to learn & develop as we are believers in growing our staff, allowing all to realize their full potential.
- Standard 40-hour workweek applies, with unlimited over-time
- Working hours will be spent in a pristine, air-conditioned production environment.
- Moderate to heavy physical activity such as walking, and lifting is required daily.
- Individuals may be required to handle or transport materials, fragile products.
- Safety gear, such as goggles, gloves, and helmets should be worn on a regular basis.