Health & Safety Lead
Looking for an opportunity to use your skills to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for the motion picture and television production industry. You will get to work with top production managers, cast and crew to prevent exposure to COVID-19 and other risks. We currently have needs in the following locations:
Qualifications / Training
Occupational Health and Safety professionals preferred, but will consider those with a public health background with effective program management and training skills such as EMTs, Paramedics, Nurses or Environmental Health professionals.
- Capable of negotiating and managing a variety of personalities. Possess conflict resolution, counseling, and mediation skills to aid employees with the stress of working in a new way while acknowledging personal stresses as a result of Covid-19.
- Interpret, implement, and support Covid guidelines
- Communicate and educate effectively
- Detail oriented and observant with the ability to disseminate new information as it is received
- Understand the spread and prevention of infectious disease. Detect potential infection risks and proactively eliminate hazards
- Able to help departments organize their workflow and prioritize multiple guidelines simultaneously while working within required physical distancing practices
- Trained in sanitation and hygiene protocols, OSHA or otherwise.
- Communicate and enforce studio Covid-19 policies to the production team. Be the day-to-day resource and point of contact for all questions and concerns from cast and crew.
- Train crew and work with all departments and new employees to eliminate barriers to compliance.
- Serve as the principal conduit between the Producers, Studio, and Medical Experts to ensure legal and medical compliance.
- Work with Producers and Location Managers to develop plans for all production sites and shooting locations including shops, offices, stages, local and distant shooting locations.
- Coordinate interdepartmental communication, signage, and crew engagement in managing Covid-19 risk
- Oversee the production’s Covid Team, which may include Covid Safety Officers, PPE Coordinators, and Covid PAs to help execute and adhere to Covid Safe Work Environment Guidelines.