Welder / Fabricator
We have an immediate opportunity for seasoned Welders, Fabricators seeking to grow their career; working on custom projects that will continuously challenge. We have continuous training, and are firm believers that a strong, knowledgeable, well trained staff is the reason we are at the top of our field, having continued success decade after decade.
- Are you ready to break free of the everyday?
- Seeking a clear path to grow?
- Giving the opportunity to continuously innovate? Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference, where each day brings a new challenge?
- Look no further!
- Experience with fab shop equipment – shear, brake, saws, ironworker, etc.
- Detail oriented and experienced in MIG & TIG welding, primarily with stainless and carbon steel.
- Quality and safety focused- Realizing the importance of a quality / safety culture.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, Bills of Material and then layout material.
- Experience in metal fabrication and welding capabilities to complete jobs
Have good math skills and proficient in working with decimals and fractions.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Should have your own non-powered hand tools.
- Positive/motivated attitude with good communication skills.
- Ability to work alone, and with others when needed.
- Proven reliability, attendance & punctuality.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
- Prior exposure to a Manufacturer of vessels / chambers and custom specialty equipment is preferred, not required
Achieve the requirements and primary accountabilities by:
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting practices
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
- Communicating throughout organization.
What we offer:
- To be a part of a well-established team that values hard work, innovation & knows the value of its people.
- Competitive compensation
- Advancement opportunities
- Bonus plan
- 401K benefits
- Paid holidays & vacations
- Health Benefits
- Paid training and education