Marketing Specialist (Manufacturing)
Are you ready to break free of the everyday?
Seeking a clear path to grow and have a stake in an organization that makes a difference?
Giving the opportunity to continuously innovate? Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference, where each day brings a new challenge?
Look no further!
The (SEO) Marketing Specialist will partner with the existing marketing (reporting to marketing manager) and business development teams at multi divisions to develop and execute a digital marketing strategy to influence potential customers and increase sales growth. An SEM Specialist’s duties include on-page and off-page SEO optimization, keyword research and testing, planning and managing Pay-Per-Click campaigns, and analyzing and reporting on key metrics.
- SEO Management - Manage, develop, implement, and optimize the SEO strategy for all companies to increase search engine results rankings
- On-site optimization related to page titles, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, SEO copy editing, sitemaps review/maintenance
- Ongoing keyword research and competitive analysis to identify and discover new targeting keywords and explore content strategy
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Develop and implement external link building strategies
- Manage Google Analytics accounts, views, dashboards, filtering, and goals
- Monitor, analyze, and report on SERP rank, traffic, engagement, bounce rates and conversions
- Pay-Per-Click Management - Manage, develop, implement, and optimize the day-to-day operations, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn Ads
- Manage daily, weekly and quarterly bid optimizations to manage spend levels and improve ROI
- Develop new ad copy and implement A/B testing to maximize qualified lead volume
- A/B testing of ad design, copy, and landing pages to maximize conversions
- Track, report, and analyze campaign performance and website analytics on a regular basis
- Collaborate with Marketing team and third-party vendors to optimize website, landing pages and marketing automation campaigns to improve SEO/SEM strategies
- Track key KPIs and produce insightful reports for management
- Keep on top of industry trends and tactics for SEO and SEM to enhance experience and drive growth
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business or other related field preferred or equivalency years of experience
- Experience in paid search and paid social campaign management (Experience in both B2B and B2C preferred)
- Experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns (Experience in both B2B and B2C preferred)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong team player, willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Creative and critical thinker, having a vision of the bigger picture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of SEO guidelines, analysis, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, ranking factors
- Proficient in Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Understanding of how to write HTML, work with CSS
- Basic web design in WordPress, preferred
Achieve the requirements and primary accountabilities by:
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting practices
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
- Communicating throughout organization.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths.
- Able to manage multiple projects.
What we offer:
- A place that realizes the importance of their people, placing employees first.
- A place that offer growth and challenges
- Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Compensation and bonus potential
- Flexible environment
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Days
- Corporate outing, special events
- Paid Holidays
- 401k, financial coaching
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you would like to explore our development opportunity, please send your resume for immediate consideration.