Are you looking to join an innovative, rapidly growing company with opportunity for professional development? Then this is the opportunity for you
We are in search of Junior to mid-level Geoscientists to join our team of experienced Technical Professionals in North Wales. If the description below sounds like you, Apply Now!
- Assist and conduct with Phase I/II environmental site assessments
- Routine field work including groundwater, soil, and/or vapor sampling
- Stormwater sampling (NPDES) and eDMR preparation
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of remediation systems
- Develop maps, figures, and data tables
- Review and interpret analytical data
- Assist with the preparation of various technical reports
- Interact with clients and subcontractors during site visits
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Geology/Geoscience or a related science discipline
- Progressive and relevant work experience
- Ability to perform technical research & conduct field work
- Experience with field sampling/monitoring equipment (i.e. PID/FID, submersible pumps)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to prepare technical reports and present effective employee and supervisory training programs
- Ability to train team members and present findings in a small group setting.
- Moderate to strong MS office suite experience.
- Strong problem solver.
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Desire to me in the field, regionally 70% and in an office environment 30%.
Preferred Skills, not required:
Certification in a related area (Hazwoper, TWIC, ASP, CSP, OHST, CHST, CET), not required.
Here's what we have to offer:
- Named Fastest Growing Company by Inc. Magazine
- Internationally Recognized Brand in EHS Services
- Professional Development
- Company Paid Training
- Flexible Work Environment
- Entrepreneur environment
- Competitive Compensation Based on Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K, FSA
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO Package