Swiss Machine Programmer
Are you ready to break free of the everyday?
Giving the opportunity to continuously innovate? Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference, where each day brings a new challenge?
Look no further, Apply Now!
Swiss Machine Programmer (Mid-Senior)
• Identify tooling that will be needed for production.
• Blueprint reading and comprehension
• Create tooling sheets
• Develop process improvement and automation
• Effectively manage programming backlog to stay ahead of forecast
• Perform other duties as required/assigned
• Program Screw Machines
• Setup and stable production.
• CAD, CAM experience
• Ability to understand measurement systems, example:
Micrometers, Calipers and Indicators
• Exposure to Swiss machining processes
• Minimum of Two years’ programming experience
• Extensive knowledge of machining speeds and feeds
• Optimization and Continues Improvement focused
• Excellent organizational & communications skills
What we offer:
Cam: 2 years
CAD: 2 years
Manufacturing: 2 years
Programming: 2 years
Swiss: 2 years
CNC: 2 years
Continuous Improvement: 1 years
Machining: 1 years
SET UP: 1 years
Production Set-up: 1 years
Screw Machine: 1 years
Blue Print: 1 years
Tooling: 1 years