We're seeking a Senior Android Architect to join an innovative Engineering team. IT is not merely supporting, IT is the focal point.
- Design, develop & maintain applications using modern mobile and (OO) object-oriented programming techniques
- Design and develop high performance system architectures
- Must have strong communication abilities to articulate technology-based decision
- Experience developing consumer applications and architectural responsibilities
- Proven experience developing Android applications.
- Proficient in one or more of the following: Kotlin, Java
- Experience with service-oriented design
- Experience with user interface design desired
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Work in a fast-paced continual learning environment. Requires independent education with the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies to solve business issues.
- Ability to translate business objectives into programming initiatives and requirements.
The Softer Skills:
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting
- Managing resources and relationships
- A passion for continuous improvement
- Communicating throughout organization
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Flexible and open to exploring new paths
- Ability to manage multiple projects that vary in scope
If you would like to explore our development opportunity, please send your resume for immediate consideration.