Senior Software Developer
Are you ready to break free of the everyday?
Looking for a place where you can think unconventionally?
Giving the opportunity to continuously innovate? Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference, where each day brings a new challenge?
Look no further!
TheMasonGroup is seeking a Senior Software Developer with a passion for building high-quality, custom designed applications, while exploring new and innovative technologies. The position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, creative environment, assisting in all aspects of the development life-cycle.
What you’ll need:
- Microsoft Stack Background, experience with middle tier & backend (Rest API/WCF/SQL and Entity Framework)
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, and execution
- Custom programming
- Design and develop object-oriented code
- Identify deficiencies in standard processes and suggest changes to improve the efficiency and quality of engineering deliverables.
- Experience working with large scale cloud-based systems a plus
- Experience designing scalable applications a plus
- Experience streaming content and/ or interactive marketing exposure would be helpful, although not required.
- Experience developing business applications
- Project management skills.
- Ability to translate business objectives into programming initiatives and requirements.
- Ability to influence internally & externally.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing development projects, TDD environment a plus.
- May require travel 1-3 times annually to our multi locations throughout the Philadelphia, Montgomery and Bucks County sites.
- Ability to be independent and to work in a team
- Sense of craftsmanship takes pride in their code.
- Naturally inquisitive & enjoys learning new technologies, seeing learning as a lifetime process, always expanding scope of knowledge.
- Actively looks for ways to contribute, Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills are a must, able to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
- Successfully managing multiple projects in tandem.
- Strong integrity, should prove to be a valuable technical resource for other team members
Benefits: We offer a competitive package, attractive base salary, health insurance, Life Insurance, Dental, Corporate employee retreats, Bonus plan, 5 weeks’ vacation, employee development programs, % match 401k.
Education: BA/BS in related field (preferred) or adequate years of experience