- Are you ready to break free of the everyday?
- Seeking a clear path to grow and have a stake in ownership?
- Giving the opportunity to continuously innovate? Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference, where each day brings a new challenge?
- Look no further!
A local family owned installation and service company covering the Montgomery, Bucks, and Lehigh Valley regions is rapidly expanding. Seeking to add self-driven, experienced, and qualified individuals to our team, to grow alongside the company.
We are in search of an Operational Leader to work in a fast-paced environment, reporting directly to the CEO. A passionate leader who can successfully multi-task daily service-related responsibilities to assist in operations. Candidate must have a desire to expand their skills both professionally and personally. The selected candidate who meets the desired qualifications will be giving the tools needed and trained in all areas for success.
- Ability to lead & develop a team of 15-20 team members
- Ability to develop a positive work culture, adding to our retention strategy.
- Ability for scale for future growth
- Mechanical aptitude & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in the field with your labors as needed.
- Prior service experience.
- Takes pride and ownership in all aspects of work performed.
- Physical labor: Able to lift 50plus lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Custom focused, ability to be the face of our company.
- Ability to estimate and write-up final proposals
- Ability to follow verbal & written instructions.
- Owns basic set of hand tools
- Ability to become the subject matter expert
- Ability to up-sell when appropriate in order to benefit our clientele.
- Work as a team member to achieve company goals and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to hold staff accountable, creating internal KPI’s (Key Performance Indictors).
- Ability to be independent and to work in a team
- Sense of craftsmanship takes pride in your craft.
- Actively looks for ways to contribute
- Organized, with a strong work ethic
- Process a strong business acumen with a professional demeanor.
- Strong integrity, should prove to be a valuable technical resource for other team members
- Review daily work orders and schedules
- Caravan install crews to jobsite.
- Lay out installation with crew leader, ensure all materials are on-site for installation, review with clients
- Maintain daily service appointments.
- Coordinate sales appointments with potential clients.
- Review on jobsites with install crews, homeowners and commercial clientele.
Achieve the requirements and primary accountabilities by:
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting practices
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
- Communicating throughout organization.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths.
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus and Commission plan
- 401K benefits
- Paid holidays & vacations
- Health Benefits
- Paid training and education
- Corporate vehicle