Presently seeking a Mid-Senior Manufacturing Engineer to partner with our manufacturing operations team to increase efficiency through implementation of lean principles, document procedures, & support our programming and operation of our on-site equipment.
- Identify manufacturing inefficiencies; recommend and implement process improvements
- Program and set-up high-level products and fixtures of complex nature
- Design original creative solutions for tooling and fixturing to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Work closely with Design and Engineering to evaluate the manufacturing feasibility of new products in the R&D phase.
- Provide critical input on designs to improve manufacturing
- Use discretion and independent judgment when programming and troubleshooting
- Work with the engineering, programming, production, and purchasing departments to strive towards continuous improvement
- Evaluate and edit CNC programs and tooling requirements to extend tool life and shorten processes
- Plan, execute, and audit lean manufacturing standards in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Train and supervise machine operators on standard operating procedures and work instruction
- Experience with multi axis machining or 4,5 or 6 axis machining
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- Interpersonal personal communication skills
- Prior experience as a CNC Programmer, CNC Set-Up Machinist, or CNC Milling Machinist is encouraged.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed and extremely organized
- Preferred, not required- Experience using CAM, PartMaker or PowerMill
- Preferred, not required- Knowledge of AS 9100, ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 manufacturing environments.
- Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly employee appreciation day
- Paid Holidays
- 401k, financial coaching
- Tuition Reimbursement