Director, Sales & Marketing
TheMasonGroup is seeking an impact player, a Director of Sales & Marketing to lead our Sales and Marketing team. The Director, Sales and Marketing is charged with ensuring our clients’ needs are exceeded.
- 10+ years B2B, Business to Business selling field with a minimum of 5 years in sales management.
- Experience in the industrial, machined, medical and/or aerospace parts industry is desired, but not a requirement.
- Basic knowledge of manufactured, machined components.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a college or university, preferably in business or engineering discipline or equivalent years of experience.
- Responsible for bookings and profit margins are consistent with the KPI’s set forth by the Board of Directors.
- Ensure client relationships, expectations are exceeded
- Provide strategic planning, coaching, mentoring, and the organization of the complete sales life cycle.
- Responsible for the compilation and attainment of Sales Forecasts.
- Outline succession planning for the sales and marketing team.
- Survey customers communicate deficiencies identified and implement a corrective action plan to ensure that the customer satisfaction index (CSI) meets departmental objectives.
- Able to spot trends, performs research on potential new product offerings.
- Architect and Implement a CRM, ensuring the department maintains adequate documentation.
- Plans and executes sales activities which support established sales objectives and develops new opportunities for additional growth, within budgetary limits.
- Ensures that all proposals and orders are processed and in compliance with internal policies.
- Maintain adequate department staff levels. Charged with team member’s KPI’s, forecasts, hiring, firing, promoting, demoting or disciplining team members.
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly and annual quotas are achieved within each territory.
- Account for pricing on quotes, yielding profit margins.
- Manage department’s P &L
- Provide reporting activity to the Executive Management Team
- Architect and implement a change management process