Senior Front -End Developer
TheMasonGroup is seeking a talented Senior Front End Developer with a passion for building high-quality, designed applications and exploring new and expanding technologies. The position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to assist in the all aspects of the development phase, from planning to execution. Reporting to the Director of Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting ongoing and new development projects.
- Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills are a must
- BA/BS in related field (preferred)
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
- Organization, and ability to communicate and work as part of a team
- Customer-facing web applications, scalable micro-services, Front-End to back-end systems.
- Self-driven, actively looks for ways to contribute
- 8+ years developing business applications
- Experience in C#, .NET framework
- Experience working with & integrating web services example: External APIs, Agile, AWS, Java, C#
- Exposure to scripting technologies
- Customer Focused
- Participate in operational support & escalation processes to minimize impact of system malfunctions on consumer facing products.
- Identify deficiencies in standard processes and suggest changes to improve the efficiency and quality of engineering deliverables.
- Strong integrity
- Sense of craftsmanship, takes pride in their code
- Experience using TDD strategies a plus
- Experience working with large scale cloud-based systems a plus
- Experience designing scalable applications a plus
- Strong relational databases experience
- Working with a team (designers, project managers, developers) to create/advance cutting-edge web applications
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, and execution
- Custom programming in web application development
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing development projects
- Should prove to be a valuable technical resource for other team members
We offer a competitive package, attractive base salary, health insurance, Life Insurance, Dental, Corporate retreats, Bonus plan, 5 weeks’ vacation, employee development programs, profit sharing, 12% match 401k, within a team-oriented environment with multi locations, Philadelphia, Chester and Bucks County offices.