One of the fastest growing recruiting companies in the Northeast is searching for a strategic minded, customer driven individual to take on a full life-cycle recruiting role as an On-Site Talent Management Leader. The Talent Leader will support our RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) division and, in addition to recruiting, involve a significant amount of customer facing activity. You will be located on-site at our customer working to learn their environment and culture inside and out; which will help you to drive their talent acquisition and hiring goals. Our “product” as a recruiting firm is human capital, so you will undoubtedly need to love working with and around people. You won’t be alone, though. Our teams are collaborative, and we enjoy a very dynamic culture.
We are currently seeking an experienced recruiter for an “onsite” recruiting position within TheMasonGroup, to be located at a key client site in Doylestown, PA. Please note: this is a full-time, permanent position working for TheMasonGroup.
What can you expect?
- Full lifecycle recruitment, identifying and sourcing both active & passive talent through social /professional media sites, existing internal databases, and networking through cold calls
- Onsite and near-site “local” recruiting events to include job fairs, local networking events, and supporting University outreach activities.
- “Placing” qualified and interested candidates that match our client’s unique culture technical and behaviorally
- Adhering to a well-defined process from initial position opening all the way to offer stage, and in some cases, to onboarding and beyond
- Preparing for and participating in regular status update and strategy meetings with clients
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates for client job requirements
- “Selling” the job opportunity and the company it’s with in order to gain interest or referrals from prospective candidates
- Serving as primary liaison between candidates that are interviewing and contacts at our clients
- Supporting onsite Client Services to ensure efficient interview process and “World-Class Standard” candidate experience.
What we need from you:
- Recruiting experience
- Have worked in a customer-facing environment
- Creative, strategic thinking and ability to improvise when needed
- Polished, professional telephone presence
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- 3-5 years of Recruiting or Sales expertise in an inside or outside sales environment is desirable.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, but not required.