Why Work Here?
- Room for growth
- Flexible work schedule
- On-site at our Doylestown Pa office
- Offering- Training, career development, and coaching.
Are you looking for a meaningful career?
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives?
If your answer is YES- Come join a booming industry & love what you do!
One of the fastest growing Talent Acquisition firms in the Northeast is searching for a strategic minded, customer driven individual to take on a full life-cycle recruiting role. You will support our RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) You will be located on-site at our Doylestown office, with flexibility to work remote once efficient. Our “product” as a recruiting firm is human capital, so you will undoubtedly need to love working with and around people. You won’t be alone, though. Our teams are collaborative, and we enjoy a very dynamic culture that supports, setting you up to succeed.
What can you expect?
- Full lifecycle recruitment, identifying and sourcing both active & passive talent through social /professional media sites, existing internal databases, and networking through cold calls
- Onsite and near-site “local” recruiting events to include job fairs, local networking events, and supporting outreach activities.
- “Placing” qualified and interested candidates that match our client’s unique culture technical and behaviors
- Adhering to a well-defined process from initial position opening all the way to offer stage, and in some cases, to onboarding and beyond
- Preparing for and participating in regular status update and strategy meetings with clients
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates for client job requirements
- “Selling” the job opportunity and the company it’s with in order to gain interest or referrals from prospective candidates
- Serving as primary liaison between candidates that are interviewing and contacts at our clients
- Supporting onsite Client Services to ensure efficient interview process and “World-Class Standard” candidate experience.
- Hands-on training, mentored by a seasoned veteran.
What we need from you:
- Have worked in a customer-facing environment
- Creative, strategic thinking and ability to improvise when needed
- Polished, professional telephone presence
- Positive attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or CRM preferred, not required.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Recruiting or Sales expertise in an inside or outside sales environment is desirable.
- Coachable, with the desire to take ownership of your workflow, not needing to be micromanaged.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
This position offers a base + uncapped commission structure.
We have three (3) newly created opportunities, considering entry-level to senior level professional recruiters.
We are looking forward to getting to know you...