Business Development Manager
Why Work Here?
“Amazing opportunities! Room for growth.”
Are you looking for a meaningful career? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives?
If your answer is YES- join a booming industry and love what you do! TheMasonGroup- HR & Talent Acquisition Solutions needs a passionate Business Development Manager who knows how to build lasting relationships and provide world class staffing solutions to the Manufacturing Industry!
You will work with an award-winning team of high energy professionals who absolutely love their jobs as well as some of the greatest leaders in the staffing industry—all while earning a competitive compensation plan.
- Identify and generate new business through sales activities such as prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning withing the PA, NJ, DE region, networking, cold calls, and relationship building.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach and follow a strategic market plan to develop new business.
- Perform 75-100 daily marketing calls to garner weekly appointments.
- Evaluate and determine client needs and a plan of action to offer staffing solutions.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
- Organize weekly sales efforts utilizing the Contact Record Management (CRM) system, including all contacts, activities, appointments, and opportunities.
- 2-5+ years of B2B sales experience preferably consultative, solutions-based selling
- Experience in the staffing industry
- Manufacturing exposure and/or knowledge of is a plus
- Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and self confidence
- Work well within a quota driven environment
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in sales
- Strong network of contacts
- “Hunter" – Focuses on new business development, quickly transitioning new accounts to service team with 12-24 months’ transition to maximize revenue
- Technology Savvy – Experience with LinkedIn and other sales platforms
TheMasonGroup- HR & Talent Acquisition Solutions offers a competitive compensation plan with aggressive uncapped commission structure.
Contact me today for an immediate interview! SeanHill@TheMasonGroupusa.com